This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cppcheck 1.50-1 Aborted (core dumped) when starting
- From: Christian Franke <Christian dot Franke at t-online dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:24:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: cppcheck 1.50-1 Aborted (core dumped) when starting
- References: <SNT141-W34CFF22D6A918FF5B30D64D2E00@phx.gbl> <SNT141-W814F68EC183304ACC3211D2E00@phx.gbl>
J- MAN wrote:
This is from a fresh cygwin install. Just add latest cppcheck 1.50-1
and try to run it, it will abruptly end with a Aborted (core dumped)
error. The previous version that is available from setup get's a little
further, but also crashes when trying to analyze files.
Aborted (core dumped)
Possibly the same issue described here:
(no reply so far)
Please downgrade libstdc++6 package to previous 4.3.4-4 and retry.
If this works the new cygstdc++-6.dll is very likely not compatible to
programs compiled with previous g++ and/or ibstdc++6-devel versions.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple