This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: After update, exiv2 (next-to-latest version) aborts and stackdumps.
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 23:08:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: After update, exiv2 (next-to-latest version) aborts and stackdumps.
- References: <4E90C403.email@example.com>
On Sat, 2011-10-08 at 17:43 -0400, SJ Wright wrote:
> I really don't know what could be causing this. Has anyone else had
> stackdump problems with software not in the repositories, which they've
> kept installed through an update such as mine?
If you got exiv2 packages from Ports, then this is off-topic here;
please follow this up in cygwin-ports-general. If you built exiv2
yourself, we're going to need more information. Either way, please read
the following as to how to report an issue with Cygwin or its packages:
That being said, there is a known issue with C++ libraries (of which
libexiv2 is one) when rebased above their original ImageBase. Please
try reinstalling the libexiv2 DLL from wherever you got it and see if
that solves your problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple