This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: name-based commands aren't working....arg0='pipefail'??
- From: "jan.kolar" <kolar at math dot cas dot cz>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 05:14:49 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: name-based commands aren't working....arg0='pipefail'??
- References: <4E8CEFD0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I admit I do not understand.
Is it pipefile or pipefail ?
What is "name-based commands" ?
And what you do?
At the bash prompt, you type ".........." and it answers "............".
Can you fill in the dots please?
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/name-based-commands-aren%27t-working....arg0%3D%27pipefail%27---tp32600603p32606649.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple