This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Performance issue in SFTP , CygWin Server
- From: jojelino <jojelino at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 00:12:52 +0900
- Subject: Re: Performance issue in SFTP , CygWin Server
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2011-10-05 PM 10:41, BhavyaMadiri wrote:
if you do care performance problems, you can try cygwin.dll snapshot
provided in cygwin.com.
We have not encountered any performance problems with downloading files
(same number and size ) from unix/linux systems using SFTP.
We suspect this performance issue to be related to Cygwin.
Any inputs on this is greatly appreciated.
and if you are not satisfied with that, you can also try doing roll-back
libintl-8 to 0.17-11
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple