Re: Performance issue in SFTP , CygWin Server

On 2011-10-05 PM 10:41, BhavyaMadiri wrote:
We have not encountered any performance problems with downloading files
(same number and size ) from unix/linux systems using SFTP.

We suspect this performance issue to be related to Cygwin.

Any inputs on this is greatly appreciated.

if you do care performance problems, you can try cygwin.dll snapshot provided in cygwin.com.
and if you are not satisfied with that, you can also try doing roll-back libintl-8 to 0.17-11
--
Regards.