This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 19:46:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
- References: <email@example.com> <4E859D04.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4E85E693.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Oct 02, 2011 at 03:12:39AM -0700, Marc Girod wrote:
>marco atzeri-4 wrote:
>> My experience is that using the standard "problem report" improve the
>> chance to correctly identify the root cause and reduce the number of
>> guess that everyone could have.
>One problem I have is that I use this list via the (old) nabble web site,
>and this one doesn't let me post attachments.
>Now, I had a different issue, from my other (home) laptop, and I tried
>to send a mail with the cygcheck.out as an attachment from my gmail
>account. I didn't get a reply of any kind (checked my spam folder) and
>I do not see the message appear here (sent Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 12:45 PM)
If the message isn't in the list archives it didn't reach the list.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple