This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: python doesn't allow descriptors > 63 in select
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: jason at tishler dot net
- Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 13:28:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: python doesn't allow descriptors > 63 in select
- References: <20110803074950.GH5647@calimero.vinschen.de> <4E393119.email@example.com> <20110803115221.GE1791@calimero.vinschen.de> <20110803132221.GA1400@tishler.net> <20110803145706.GB24779@calimero.vinschen.de> <20110804143701.GA2916@tishler.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 04/08/2011 15:37, Jason Tishler wrote:
On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 04:57:06PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Aug 3 09:22, Jason Tishler wrote:
Anyway, I will add this patch to the next Cygwin Python build.
Thanks. Any chance to get this soon? This is a really problematic
I'm busy preparing for being AFK. I will release Cygwin Python (and
rebase) as soon as I can when I get back.
The current cygwin python also seems to demonstrate python bug #9054 "pyexpat
configured with "--with-system-expat" is incompatible with expat 2.0.1" 
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple