This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SIGHUP on pty closure
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:14:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: SIGHUP on pty closure
- References: <4E289D7B.email@example.com> <4E2D474A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 25 12:36, Marco atzeri wrote:
> It seems that mc is correct in the expectation.
> "If fildes refers to the master side of a pseudo-terminal, and this
> is the last close, a SIGHUP signal shall be sent to the controlling
> process, if any, for which the slave side of the pseudo-terminal is
> the controlling terminal. It is unspecified whether closing the
> master side of the pseudo-terminal flushes all queued input and
> I don't find such implementation on cygwin
> fhandler_pty_master::close ()
> Am I looking in the wrong place ?
No, I don't think so. I'm not fluent with mc. How can I reproduce
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple