This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Altgr+space doesn't print the expected cha racter when using bash and bÃpo keyboard layout
- From: menfin <fbezagu at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 01:56:22 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Altgr+space doesn't print the expected cha racter when using bash and bÃpo keyboard layout
- References: <AANLkTinFWQhA4rAJtYTr-NvC2pOgAgscGEsgq0S+m6CG@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <20110624083335.GS3437@calimero.vinschen.de>
Thanks for your answer.
However, I still doubt about your hypothesis : how do you explain the paste
problem I described ?
Corinna Vinschen-2 wrote:
> I didn't install bepo but I think I see what happens. At one point we
> found that Cygwin didn't allow to generate ASCII NUL, which is usually
> mapped to Ctrl+Space. The expression which special-cases this key
> sequence just checked if the Ctrl key is pressed, but didn't check if
> one of the Alt keys is pressed.
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Altgr%2Bspace-doesn%27t-print-the-expected-character-when-using-bash-and-b%C3%A9po-keyboard-layout-tp30997337p31918269.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple