This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Altgr+space doesn't print the expected cha racter when using bash and bÃpo keyboard layout
- From: menfin <fbezagu at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 00:02:00 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Altgr+space doesn't print the expected cha racter when using bash and bÃpo keyboard layout
- References: <AANLkTinFWQhA4rAJtYTr-NvC2pOgAgscGEsgq0S+m6CG@mail.gmail.com>
I'm sure we are not a lot of user concerning by this bug so I just want to
confirm it. It's very painful.
Copy/paste also has an odd behaviour :
- when I switch to azerty to paste a string copied in notepad, underscores
- when I switch back to bÃpo to paste the same string, underscores are
replaced by null characters.
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Altgr%2Bspace-doesn%27t-print-the-expected-character-when-using-bash-and-b%C3%A9po-keyboard-layout-tp30997337p31917728.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple