This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: windows-to-windows openssh buffering issue
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:52:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: windows-to-windows openssh buffering issue
- References: <BLU162-w3873806CC4B2C520C5E31F966D0@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 6/16/2011 10:20 PM, Nathan Ridge wrote:
Is there some setting for OpenSSH on the server side that would allow
me to run the program on machine B in native-windows non-pty mode
so that the buffering is fine? If not, what else can I do?
No. OpenSSH uses ptys - it doesn't matter what terminal or console you're
using. I don't know of a way to make OpenSSH behave the way you want it to
with Windows console programs.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple