This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bzr completely broken?
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 12:52:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: bzr completely broken?
- References: <email@example.com>
> Am I right that bzr is just completely broken in Cygwin? If so, is there
> an ETA to get it fixed?
Per Eliot Moss's suggestion, I ran rebaseall, and the problem is now
solved. Thanks Eliot.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple