This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: git problem with recent snapshots should be fixed
- From: Marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 18:27:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: git problem with recent snapshots should be fixed
- References: <20110606155956.GA4110@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
On 6/6/2011 5:59 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
The 20110605 snapshot should fix the problem that people were seeing
(And, yes, I realize that my change adds a potential race to pread()).
confirmed on my side on WinXP.
By the way, on the octave mailing list, user with W7 64bit confirms
that the plot problem is solved also for them using 20110606 snapshots.
Thanks for your effort
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple