Re: mintty and mouse cursor

On 06/01/11 11:28, Andy Koppe wrote:
On 1 June 2011 16:50, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
Is there any way to set the mouse pointer in mintty to be more noticeable
than the skinny I beam cursor in a non-contracting color? Can I set the
color of the I beam or use another cursor shape like an arrow or something?
Mintty uses the system's "Text Select" cursor, as also used for
example in text editors. This can be changed on the 'Pointers' tab of
the 'Mouse' control panel. Various different shapes and sizes are
available there.

Andy
Cool, I'll have to check that out. Still seems like it should be independently configurable.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
If it's a hobby to us and a job to you, why are you doing such a shoddy job? - Linus Torvalds to Microsoft