This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
iconv capability removed from rsync 3.0.8
- From: Fernando Molina Ortiz <fmoltiz at gmx dot com>
- To: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:03:06 +0200
- Subject: iconv capability removed from rsync 3.0.8
- References: <email@example.com>
I have noticed that the iconv capability is not activated anymore in
rsync 3.0.8, while in rsync 3.0.7 it is. When cally rsync --version, in
3.0.7 iconv is listed in the capabilities section, while in 3.0.8 it
appears as 'no iconv'. I use it, so I had to downgrade. Does anybody
know why it's beed removed?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple