This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Executing a basic program
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, 'Agnelomaria' <agnelomaria at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 23:48:42 -0400
- Subject: RE: Executing a basic program
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Agnelomaria wrote on Friday, May 20, 2011 10:11 PM
> I am just learning to program in C++.
I couldn't help you if I wanted to, but you are
off topic for this list. You might look elsewhere,
because, from past experience I doubt anyone here
Just wanting to save you some time.
Disclaimer: Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple