This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Disabling /etc/profile.d/bash_completion.sh restored my sanity!
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:54:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: Disabling /etc/profile.d/bash_completion.sh restored my sanity!
- References: <BANLkTi=xY8E6EUaS9on1NCKA0-N0QYdkhg@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 12:36:00PM +0200, Jan Bruun Andersen wrote:
>Bash was driving me crazy with extremely slow completion of directory
>and filenames. I looked at all possible options to mount, I
>practically nuked my PATH to make no network was involved, I looked
>for stuff to add to CYGWIN. Finally I found this little nugget of
Or, you could type "bash slow cygwin" into google and read one of the
many messages in the cygwin mailing list on the subject.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple