This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Issues with latest rtorrent under Win7 x64 when attempting to package
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 22:01:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: Issues with latest rtorrent under Win7 x64 when attempting to package
- References: <BANLkTineFxeJDfAXCRejDPpWkDgRxkA51g@mail.gmail.com>
On 19 May 2011 11:40, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> I've built the latest libtorrent / rtorrent, packaged it and tested it
> on WinXP x86 with no issues. ?I then attempted to test on Win7 x64 and
> it's crashing constantly. ?I've disabled Windows Defender and
> uninstalled my antivirus software, done a rebaseall, and nothing seems
> to help. ?I'd appreciate any pointers on what to try next, as I'm at a
> bit of a loss.
Creating a debug build hasn't helped either. When it crashes it's
causing a stack dump, so doing a 'bt' in gdb just returns 'no stack'.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple