This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Repeated problems with svn even after rebaseall and peflagsall on Windows 7
- From: Mike Dahmus <mdahmus at potomacfusion dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 14:12:21 -0500
- Subject: RE: Repeated problems with svn even after rebaseall and peflagsall on Windows 7
- References: <4DD537F7.email@example.com>
I have checked the archives regarding rebaseall perhaps a dozen times over the years. The problem where it just doesn't seem to _work_ is fairly new, apparently. And the alternative suggestions are fairly complicated.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple