This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building a vendor perl module with gcc under cygwin
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: Philip at kime dot org dot uk, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 18:51:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: Building a vendor perl module with gcc under cygwin
- References: <BANLkTiniRAuZ=04JLVHcQ=_cydAk3kDhbA@mail.gmail.com>
"Exec format error" is the returned error string from dlopen, which
tried to load your dll.
So it looks like either your cflags or ldflags are wrong, or the lib
you are linking against cannot be loaded by cygwin's perl.
Easiest would be to link both dll's statically, your MOD.dll and the
??? lib you are linking against. Maybe both libc versions are not
compatible. e.g. msvcrt and cygwin.
Or the PE header of the 3rd dll is not matching, 64bit maybe.
http://phpwiki.org/? ? ? ? ?? http://murbreak.at/
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple