/usr/include path issue

Hi All,

I am using the latest cygwin installation and I have an issue with my
/usr/include directory under cygwin bash.

my .c file snippet looks like this:

#include <netdb.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/socket.h>
#include <netinet/in.h>
#include <arpa/inet.h>

And when running gcc from bash with the followin command:
gcc getip.c

i receive the following error:
fatal error: netdb.h: No such file or directory

So how can i add the fine include directory path to the compiler or
cygwin bash to find the .h includes?

Same issue (include .h file(s) not found) when i try to
compile/configure Kannel under cygwin

Regards,
Gabor