This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xconfig: No such file or directory
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 08:53:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: xconfig: No such file or directory
- References: <20110515032025.0A81.B1C76292@gmail.com>
On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 3:20 AM, Klonuo Umom wrote:
> I just installed cygwin (with compilers) on xp 32b, with intent to
> build atlas and lapack. Got atlas, made required preps then './configure'
> and it throws error:
> '/bin/sh: line 1: ./xconfig: No such file or directory'.
> I have no idea what xconfig is as I never used *nix, so what do I need to
> install next?
lapack-3-2.2 is already available in cygwin, look for
atlas is not what I suggest to learn a unix build process.
xconfig is the configuration program built by the atlas configure, so
it is not cygwin specific.
Wich atlas do you want to build ?
you will find a cygwin source package for 3.9.33 : atlas-3.9.33-1-src.tar.bz2
To build atlas for cygwin:
0) install also cygport from cygwin setup
1) "tar -xjf atlas-3.9.33-1-src.tar.bz2"
2) "cygport atlas-3.9.33-1.cygport almostall"
the outcome should be the cygwin atlas package for your processor, the
build tree separated
by the source tree and a full log of all the operations.
In theory should be easy to adapt to the latest 3.9.41, but I never
had time to try it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple