Problem compiling with SSE intrinsics and -O3

(third try, wow you guys really don't want to receive emails !)

Dear Sir/Madam

I have come across a problem when trying to compile a simple program using Cygwin

I just did a fresh install of Cygwin from the net on W7 32bit PC and included make/g++ to build my software (which builds fine on other native linux machines)

When i try to compile the attached file i get this error

$ gcc -msse2 -c -O3 test.c
test.c: In function `vclrx':
test.c:43: internal compiler error: in output_constant_pool, at varasm.c:3190
Please submit a full bug report,