This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
determining what user mounted a drive
- From: Len Giambrone <Len dot Giambrone at intersystems dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Len Giambrone <Len dot Giambrone at intersystems dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 17:25:09 -0400
- Subject: determining what user mounted a drive
Is there a way of determining with what user credentials a share was mounted?
I suppose I could touch a file on the drive and then find out who the owner is, but that's not ideal.
mount will tell me that it's a user mount, but won't tell me WHICH user.
Is there some way (windows native or Cygwin) of getting this information?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple