This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re: GNU screen on Cygwin: Cannot seem to reattach, no matter what I try
- From: Peter Li <peterli at salk dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 07:37:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: Re: GNU screen on Cygwin: Cannot seem to reattach, no matter what I try
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11:59 AM, Andrew Schulman wrote:
* Read /usr/share/doc/screen/README.Cygwin - there are descriptions
there of known problems with reattachment. But mostly it has to do
with using screen in a DOS terminal.
Any suggestions from other screen users?
Based on my experience, I'd add mintty to the list of terminals that
work out of the box for reattaching screen. Easy to install from
setup.exe and test.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple