This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is it okay to delete Cygwin (mirror) download directories?
- From: Jens Schweikhardt <schweikh at schweikhardt dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 08:23:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: Is it okay to delete Cygwin (mirror) download directories?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, May 08, 2011 at 01:32:12AM +0100, Olumide wrote:
# Now I'm running out of HD space I'm looking to reclaim some of that
# space. Is it okay to delete some or all of these directories? I'm
# concerned that the Cygwin setup program uses one of these folders to
# determine what programs I've currently got installed.
That's recorded in /etc/setup/installed.db which you can inspect with a
Jens Schweikhardt http://www.schweikhardt.net/
SIGSIG -- signature too long (core dumped)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple