This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
strchrnul() crashing latest dash
- From: "Akakima" <akakima33 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 11:39:32 -0400
- Subject: strchrnul() crashing latest dash
- Reply-to: "Akakima" <akakima33 at gmail dot com>
I just tried to build dash. Downloaded the source code with setup.exe.
dash.exe core dumped. Using GDB found that strchrnul (the one cygwin1.dll)
was the location of the crash.
I modified config.h to use dash's own strchrnul. Now everything seems ok.
I am using the latest cygwin dll.
May be there is a problem in strchrnul().
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple