This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bump! SSH works great, SFTP with a keypair fails. Please take a look at this log...
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew dot DeFaria at tellabs dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:50:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: Bump! SSH works great, SFTP with a keypair fails. Please take a look at this log...
- References: <4DBA367B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 4/28/2011 8:54 PM, Jason Schamp wrote:
I've struggled with this for weeks. I'm using Cygwin v1.7.5 or v1.7.7
and see the same behavior. SSH with or
without a key pair will work flawlessly every time. SFTP with a password
will work fine, but SFTP with a key
pair will fail every time. The server thinks the publickey is accepted
and then calls the SFTP subsystem... but it
will disconnect a few seconds later. sftp-server.exe has the privileged
server and domain users in the NTFS
security and the privilege server has modify rights. It really looks
like it should be working. Any ideas?
Why not simply use scp?
<a href="http://defaria.com">Andrew DeFaria</a><br>
<small><font color="#999999">Law of Probability Dispersal: Whatever it
is that hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.</font></small>
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple