This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: locale(1) not POSIX compliant (easy to fix, patch almost included)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 12:34:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: locale(1) not POSIX compliant (easy to fix, patch almost included)
- References: <20110502163236.GA3664@schweikhardt.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On May 2 18:32, Jens Schweikhardt wrote:
> hello, world\n
> "locale -a" prints its output space padded, while POSIX specifies
> <quote src="http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/utilities/locale.html">
> If any arguments are specified:
> If the -a option is specified, the names of all the public locales
> shall be written, each in the following format:
> "%s\n", <locale name>
> There's a "%-15s" somewhere where a "%s" should be, it seems.
Thanks for the report. I fixed it in CVS.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple