This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Make on Cygwin Changing Ruby to Jruby executable
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 12:41:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: Make on Cygwin Changing Ruby to Jruby executable
- References: <BANLkTi=XeDPoqSo4v=-4aQp5gTL=MWeoWw@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 5/2/2011 8:38 AM, Sayth Renshaw wrote:
I am trying to use compile with emacs on windows7. Cygwin is being
called as its my make environment.
Cygwin seems to be calling ruby.exe judging by the output pasted
below, what I want to know is how do i update it to be jruby?
My path for jruby is set as.
This the output.
-*- mode: compilation; default-directory: "c:/MyRuby/" -*-
Compilation started at Mon May 02 22:30:48
C:/cygwin/bin\ruby.exe -w c:/MyRuby/anothertest.rb
Presumably jruby in not in your path or at least not before the path you have
to Cygwin tools. Setting up your path in this case might help. Otherwise,
I'd say you need to look at the makefile you have to figure out what would be
the best way to get it to use jruby over Cygwin's ruby.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple