This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: httping 1.4.4-2 -- Ping-like program for http-requests
- From: Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 22:59:12 +0300
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: httping 1.4.4-2 -- Ping-like program for http-requests
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
License : GPL
Show how long it takes to connect to a hostname or remote
url; send a request and retrieve the reply (only the headers).
CHANGES SINCE LAST RELEASE
- Cygwin: remove extra *.gz file from manual page directory.
- Upstream: see homepage and section "Changes".
INSTALL OR UPGRADE NOTES
CYGWIN INSTALLATION INFORMATION
To install this package, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on the
<http://cygwin.com/> web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions. You'll find
the package listed in the "All" category. After installation, read the
documentation at directories:
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at <cygwin(at)cygwin.com>.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
This message has been sent to cygwin-announce list.
If you want to unsubscribe from the mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
More information on unsubscribing can be found:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple