This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bump! SSH works great, SFTP with a keypair fails. Please take a look at this log...
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:31:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: Bump! SSH works great, SFTP with a keypair fails. Please take a look at this log...
- References: <4DBA367B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 4/28/2011 11:54 PM, Jason Schamp wrote:
sftp-server.exe has the privileged server and domain users in the NTFS
security and the privilege server has modify rights.
If the users are domain users, is the user running the service a domain
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple