This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Windows7 STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION and gcc/g++ linking problems
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 21:31:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: Windows7 STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION and gcc/g++ linking problems
- References: <4DA33E17.email@example.com>
On Mon, 2011-04-11 at 13:44 -0400, Tomas Staig wrote:
> First I'll state that this is most probably not BLODA (unless some
> default program that comes with W7 provokes it),
FWIW, Windows Defender is a default component of recent versions of
Windows, including Win7, and is BLODA.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple