This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 16:25:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: /etc/apache.new?
- References: <2AAA0D500DE14145BC643B30E8505C2D@cit.wayne.edu>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 04:18:57PM -0400, Lee Maschmeyer wrote:
>I recently had to reinstall Cygwin. 900 apps showed up as incomplete in the
>cygcheck -srv output. Go figure; I obviously did something wrong somewhere.
>Anyway, I'm getting the wrinkles out. There are no more incomplete packages.
>In looking at /etc I see both apache and apache.new directories. diff -r
>shows that the contents are identical. Will cygcheck get mad if I rename
>apache.new to apache, or are both supposed to be there?
If you're concerned about this then rename /etc/apache to /etc/ilikepie
and /etc/apache.new to /etc/apache . Then see if cygcheck complains.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple