This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compiled program does nothing when executing it under Cygwin
- From: Greg Chicares <gchicares at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 15:14:19 +0000
- Subject: Re: Compiled program does nothing when executing it under Cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2011-03-11 14:56Z, Mengsk wrote:
[...previously-compiled program stopped working after partial Cygwin upgrade...]
> "Cannot find entry point _feinitialise in dynamic link library cygwin1.dll"
Try rebuilding your program from scratch. It sounds like the cygwin1.dll you
now have (after the upgrade) is a different version than the program expects.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple