This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is C lib thread safe in Cygwin then used with pthread?
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:15:51 +0000
- Subject: Re: Is C lib thread safe in Cygwin then used with pthread?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 23/02/2011 16:04, Oleksandr Gavenko wrote:
> Especially when used malloc/free.
> I assume use default Cygwin compiler (gcc.exe).
Yes, no problem (although there may of course be bugs).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple