This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Mg3a - a version of Mg2a developed on Cygwin
- From: Bengt Larsson <lists dot cygwin2 at bengtl dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:57:32 +0100
- Subject: Mg3a - a version of Mg2a developed on Cygwin
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
As I mentioned in an earlier message I have been developing UTF-8
support for an editor, Mg2a. I chose to call it Mg3a.
You can fetch it here: http://www.bengtl.net/files/mg3a/
Or directly here: http://www.bengtl.net/files/mg3a/mg3a.110223.tar.gz
Just extract and compile. You can use it with only what's in the README,
but README.reference lists the relevant functions.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple