This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please test latest developer snapshot
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 11:29:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: Please test latest developer snapshot
- References: <20110217120400.GB29762@calimero.vinschen.de>
On 2/17/2011 5:04 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
rabble? angry mob?
- Reintroduce the ability to delete an empty directory which is the
current working directory of the same or another Cygwin process.
I don't see that. Testcase:
$ mkdir foo
$ cd foo
$ rmdir .
rmdir: failed to remove `.': Invalid argument
cd .. && rmdir foo does work.
- Core file access functions have been slightly redesigned to gain
performance. Hopefully file access got just a bit faster now...
This is the one that explains the 2.5x faster cygport builds I reported
during the "rm -rf sometimes fails" thread back in December, I'm guessing?
This looks like a *huge* release, Corinna. I think you could get away
with calling it 1.9.0, and nevermind how recent 1.7.0 was.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple