This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to start the sshd daemon from cygwin
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 19:17:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: How to start the sshd daemon from cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 02/18/11 19:14, JulioSergio wrote:
What have you tried? How did it fail to meet your expectations?
As a part of openssh the binary sshd.exe is in /usr/sbin/. However it seems
impossible to start it from the command line. Is there anything I have
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Why do people ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me
a choice there, did ya sunshine?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple