This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please test latest developer snapshot
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 13:06:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: Please test latest developer snapshot
- References: <20110217120400.GB29762@calimero.vinschen.de>
On 2/17/2011 7:04 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
And, btw., if you find that something suddenly starts working better
using the snapshot, I'd be happy to hear this. Good news help to
keep up the spirit.
emacs users should find that the long-standing timezone problem (see
/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/emacs.README) has disappeared as a result of the
- Fix a problem in localtime related to the TZ setting.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple