This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mutt cygcheck status "Incomplete"
- From: "Larry Hall \(Cygwin\)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 15:37:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: mutt cygcheck status "Incomplete"
- References: <4D5C339D.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 2/16/2011 3:29 PM, L Anderson wrote:
I have been unsuccessful getting 'mutt' to install without always showing
"Incomplete". Using 'setup', neither "re-install" nor "delete/install" fixes
the problem. I install from my local directory which I keep current using
Package Version Status
Missing file: /etc/Muttrc.setupnew from package mutt
Missing file: /etc/mime.types.setupnew from package mutt
mutt 1.5.20-1 Incomplete
Does this mean there is a 'mutt' packaging problem or ???
Check the postinstall script in /etc/postinstall (mutt.sh). It
might move these files which will make cygcheck think they are
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple