OpenSSH-5.8p1-1 Connection Problems

I've also been experiencing connection problems with OpenSSH versions newer than 5.6p1-2. These problems occur with both Cygwin sshd (versions 5.6 to 5.8) and other UNIX sshd (e.g. Solaris).

I've attached client and server debug logs of both Cygwin ssh 5.6 and 5.8 connecting to a Cygwin sshd 5.8, and a cygcheck dump.

If you need any more information or would like me to try new binaries then please let me know.

Thanks.

Andrew