This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I want to use DLL compiled with Cygwin with VC(VS2008).
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 21:58:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: I want to use DLL compiled with Cygwin with VC(VS2008).
- References: <201102120245.p1C2juUX029959@omx12.ms.so-net.ne.jp>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 11:46:47AM +0900, Hosoi wrote:
>It wants to compile DLL of a certain open source with Cygwin and to use
>it with VC. Because the compilation doesn't pass, it should be Cygwin
>However, when the one that test DLL was compiled with Cygwin is used
>with VC, it freezes it with LoadLibrary.
>Please teach the method of using DLL compiled with Cygwin in
You really can't use Cygwin via LoadLibrary without quite a bit of
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple