This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cd slows down on local drive when another network drive gets connected
- From: "Larry Hall \(Cygwin\)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 22:07:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: cd slows down on local drive when another network drive gets connected
- References: <8A94798A2EE045A0A1B87AF404A8EA4B@sulzer.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 2/6/2011 4:17 PM, Paul Maier wrote:
can I do some setting to work around this immense slow down?
Any cd command on local hard disk drive slows extremely down when I connect
another drive letter to a network drive.
Could it be a driver issue?
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple