This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [OT] Default state of the desktop shortcut checkbox in setup.exe
- From: Bruce Cran <bruce at cran dot org dot uk>
- To: rkitover at cpan dot org
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 11:58:43 +0000
- Subject: Re: [OT] Default state of the desktop shortcut checkbox in setup.exe
- References: <20110203112600.00007693@unknown> <4D4A94F4.email@example.com>
On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 06:43:48 -0500
Rafael Kitover <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> By the way, I LOVE mintty, it is awesome :) Thinking about doing some
> work on it to read .Xdefaults for the color scheme (or at least have
> a configurable color scheme) and an option to detect URLs like the
> matcher plugin in urxvt or some of the Putty variants like
Since we're talking about terminal emulators, my favourite for the last
few years has been Tera Term (ttssh2, not the version from 1998).
Built-in URL detection, Cygwin compatibility (cyglaunch), great ssh
support, logging and clipboard confirmation/editing.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple