This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Looking for pointers to extended installation help
- From: "Larry W. Virden" <lvirden at yahoo dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 06:57:01 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Looking for pointers to extended installation help
- Reply-to: "Larry W. Virden" <lvirden at yahoo dot com>
----- Original Message -----
From:Larry Hall (Cygwin) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> There's the section in the FAQ for common setup questions/issues:
Thank you. We haven't started yet on the setup - there's always something that needs to be fixed... - I just thought I would do some pre-emptive research so that we had some useful links before hand.? I know that when we did this before, we used the FAQs, instructions, etc. but just could not figure out how to get things to work.
I think this time we will probably start fresh, but I am going to see if I can figure out what packages are currently installed, so that we can at least start out with those already installed.
Tcl - It's the real thing. http://wiki.tcl.tk/
Anything in this posting represents only my personal opinion.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple