This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygport-0.10.3
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:04:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygport-0.10.3
- References: <announce.1296090612.2856.11.camel@YAAKOV04>
- Reply-to: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
On 1/26/2011 8:10 PM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> I have updated the cygport to version 0.10.3 with the following changes:
> * Fixed default excludes where libtool is used without automake.
Are you sure about this? I ran into this problem with libiconv +
cygport-0.10.2, so I updated to 0.10.3, but I still got erroneous diffs.
I had to manually modify the .cygport with
DIFF_EXCLUDES="configure ltmain.sh libtool.m4 ltoptions.m4 ltversion.m4
lt~obsolete.m4 aclocal.m4 config.h.in"
I haven't investigated why, 'cause I'm busy working on the libiconv
problem and didn't need the distraction. One odd thing about libiconv:
it uses aclocal, but NOT automake -- maybe that's an issue?
FYI, the last time I built libiconv I did not see this issue, and the
version of cygport I used at the time was 0.9.9.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple