This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Still on target for imminent 1.7.8 release? [was Re: Enable dfp routines in compiler support lib]
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 17:05:06 -0600
- Subject: Re: Still on target for imminent 1.7.8 release? [was Re: Enable dfp routines in compiler support lib]
- References: <4D3EF76F.email@example.com> <4D3F7C6F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4D3F76E2.email@example.com> <4D3F9AC6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110126103331.GK28470@calimero.vinschen.de>
On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 11:33 +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jan 26 03:53, Dave Korn wrote:
> > Hey, main list! Are we still expecting 1.7.8 by the end of this month?
> Early Feb is more likely. From my POV there's just that new issue with
> stdio blocking each other. Chris, are you still working on something
> for 1.7.8?
How about this issue since 1.7.7:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple