This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Still on target for imminent 1.7.8 release? [was Re: Enable dfp routines in compiler support lib]
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:39:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: Still on target for imminent 1.7.8 release? [was Re: Enable dfp routines in compiler support lib]
- References: <4D3EF76F.email@example.com> <4D3F7C6F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4D3F76E2.email@example.com> <4D3F9AC6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110126103331.GK28470@calimero.vinschen.de>
On 1/26/2011 5:33 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jan 26 03:53, Dave Korn wrote:
>> Hey, main list! Are we still expecting 1.7.8 by the end of this month?
> Early Feb is more likely.
Dave, I'd recommend allowing that patch to gcc, which requires fenv.h,
to be committed, given that the 4.6 window is closing soon...
> Other than that, I'd appreciate if lots of people would start testing
> developer snapshots.
...and it'll force the two people who might actually try to compile
bleeding edge gcc 4.6 to go ahead and install -- and test -- the cygwin
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple