This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Still on target for imminent 1.7.8 release? [was Re: Enable dfp routines in compiler support lib]
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:33:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: Still on target for imminent 1.7.8 release? [was Re: Enable dfp routines in compiler support lib]
- References: <4D3EF76F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4D3F7C6F.email@example.com> <4D3F76E2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4D3F9AC6.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jan 26 03:53, Dave Korn wrote:
> > Hey cygwin-devel, any plans for fenv.h release in 1.7.8?
> We already have fenv.h in CVS, so it will be in 1.7.8 automatically. That
> means this isn't really a -devel thing, so redirecting:
> Hey, main list! Are we still expecting 1.7.8 by the end of this month?
Early Feb is more likely. From my POV there's just that new issue with
stdio blocking each other. Chris, are you still working on something
Other than that, I'd appreciate if lots of people would start testing
developer snapshots. There were some changes to the path handling
code which *might* break handling of unusual filesystems. I guess
we should make a test announcement...
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple