Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [experimental] Updated: bash-4.1.9-1

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Eric Blake (cygwin) <eblake@redhat.com> wrote:
> A new release of bash, 4.1.9-1, has been uploaded for testing and will
> soon reach a mirror near you. ?Bash 3.2.51-24 remains current until I am
> sure this doesn't introduce any major regressions.

This version of bash works great for me; I haven't noticed
regressions, though I don't use the igncr feature. Thanks for merging
my patches. I noticed you have completion_strip_exe turned off by
default. Can we get it turned in the default bashrc?

By the way: starting with bash 4.0, COMP_POINT and COMP_LINE give us
enough control over the command line to implement my path-switching
binding in pure bash.