This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [experimental] Updated: bash-4.1.9-1
- From: Daniel Colascione <dan dot colascione at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 19:53:09 -0800
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [experimental] Updated: bash-4.1.9-1
- References: <announce.4D1CBAED.email@example.com>
On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Eric Blake (cygwin) <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> A new release of bash, 4.1.9-1, has been uploaded for testing and will
> soon reach a mirror near you. ?Bash 3.2.51-24 remains current until I am
> sure this doesn't introduce any major regressions.
This version of bash works great for me; I haven't noticed
regressions, though I don't use the igncr feature. Thanks for merging
my patches. I noticed you have completion_strip_exe turned off by
default. Can we get it turned in the default bashrc?
By the way: starting with bash 4.0, COMP_POINT and COMP_LINE give us
enough control over the command line to implement my path-switching
binding in pure bash.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple